Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Her

Thats her there. Right there. Do you see? Yes its her, her deep dark hair, those piercing blue eyes, she looks over to me and smiles, which lights up the room completely, her teeth so white, I smile back, willing her to know how much I want her, need her, I want to touch her and make her feel good, I want to give her as much pleasure as I can, make her feel like shes never felt before, I want to caress her face and kiss her cheek, she looks away and then looks back, like shes trying to see what I'm thinking, if only she knew, if only she could see how I feel, my feelings for her are so strong I could explode, she then continued to write, her long dark fell in front of her face, her soft hand wrapped around her pencil, she looked again and smiled, my heart began beating, faster than ever before, practically beating out of my chest, she makes me want to cry I want her so much.

She talked to the girl opposite, her soft lips moving, I longed to kiss them, I wanted to feel them on my face, my neck, my body, if only she know what I wanted to do to her, my mind filled with images of her naked body, touching her, kissing her, licking her everywhere. She stood up and began to walk over to me, my heart stopped, my palms became sweaty and my mouth dry.

I gulped hard, she stood in front of me, I looked up at her, into those enchanting crystal blue eyes, she smiled again, she held out her hand, I took it, she pulled me away from my table, we walked out of college and into the street, she didnt speak, neither did I, we walked for what seemed like forever, we eventually stopped outside a small detached house, she let go of my hand and pulled out a key, she opened the door and led me inside.

She turned to me again and smiled, she grabbed my hand again and took me up some stairs, her hands were so soft, my heart was beating so hard, I thought for a second it was going to pound out of my chest and burst through my t-shirt. She stopped outside a room, her room, she pushed the handle down and opened the door, she went in and I followed, I shut it behind me and leaned against it, she walked towards me, my breathing heightened, I swallowed hard as she stood close to me, her face inches away from mine, she looked into my eyes, she rested her warm hand on my face, she traced my lips with the tip of her finger, she smiled, she edged closer, and finally the moment I had been waiting for, she kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment