I feel lost and lonely. My body aches and my head spins. Where are you? I need you. Save me from myself. I lie here wrapped around myself, longing for you here. I reach for the emptiness of the space beside me, your not there. I cry, the salty tears dripping down my cheeks and onto my pillow. My head fills with thoughts of you; my heart beats fast as I think about the way you kiss me and the way your skin feels. I long for you to hold me, to be near me, even if it’s just for a minute. The things I feel for you are unexplainable. My life feels incomplete without you in it. I don’t know what to do with myself, I stand up, I sit down.
I sometimes think, is this all worth it. I sometimes think are you worth it. Then I think about your smile, those eyes and your touch, the things that never leave me. And I know from that moment…
Yes its worth it.
You are worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment