Monday, 24 May 2010

My Greatest Inspiration

I'm opening this blog to show my talent of writing, I want to show people my talent and maybe get my work out there.
I'd like my creative writing to be noticed. My writing needs a little work. Check it out. Enjoy


~~~~~~~~


My Life In A Nutshell


Carly. 20. Newcastle. Film Student.


Emma. Music. Food. Writing. Singing. Dancing. 90's Music. Ipod. Long Talks. Comfortable Silences. Milky Bar Yogurts. Films. Lady Gaga. Facebook. Beaches. Best Friends. Clubbing. Stupid Comments. Football. Gigs. Sleep. All Nighters. Laughing Till It Hurts. Rare Steak. Anastacia. Television. Cuddles. Kisses. Archers And Lemonade. My Nanna. Dimples. Red Hair. Nicole Scherzinger. Spanish Accents. Los Angeles. Memories. Friends. Love. Hate. Peace. Summer. Sex. Notes. University. Youtube. Red. Posters. Women. Cheryl Cole. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Florence Welsh. Silly Clothes. Biker Boots. Converse. Randomness. Lezza. Come Dine With Me. Guitars. Roselyn Sanchez. MSN. Photographs. Lucozade. Holidays. Singstar. Long Walks. New York. Dirty Dancing. Sarah Shahi. The L Word. Pepsi. London. Graffiti. I Cant Think Straight. Lazy Days. Student Life. Cheeky Smiles. Blue Eyes. Gay Men. Drag Queens. Little Monsters. Megan Fox. 50's.Disney. Batman. Michael Jackson. Being A Freak. Noisettes. Pictures. Determination. Erotica. Foreign Movies. Ambitions. Dreams. Penelope Cruz. Desperate Housewives. 60's. Nintendo DS. Mobile Phone. Ex Girlfriends. Darkness. Messy Bedrooms. Getting High. Meaningful Songs. Poetry. Literature. Status Updates. Learning. Coleslaw. GLEE. Sunglasses. Marilyn Monroe. Supernanny. Cigarettes. Rock And Roll. Birkenstocks. Vodka Redbull. Coca Cola. Irn Bru. Frosties. Screaming. Lust. Girlfriends. Boyfriends. Sillyness. Scary Stories. Sleepovers. Alton Towers. Cyprus. Formspring. Bad Romance. FREEDOM.


My Inspiration

The Almighty Lady Gaga has some what influenced my life to show who I really am and she has given me the drive to be true to who I am and show the world what I am and to make a difference to the world through what I truly love the most. she's an amazing artist that has taken over the world with what she's incredible at and she has influenced so many people with her songs and she's who I aspire to be .






No comments:

Post a Comment